St Denys Community Centre
A vibrant hub with rooms for hire, hall space for sport / leisure activities, areas for bands to practice, rooms for clubs & associations to hold events, and a floodlit multi-use games area (football, netball and tennis). We also host a wide variety of regular activities, including sport, fitness, craft, social and more. Click Here for details.
With plenty of off-road parking and a main-line train station just 2 minutes' walk away, accessing the centre could not be easier. There are also bus routes a mere 5-minute walk away.
We also offer a great space for children's parties with kitchen, changing rooms and an outdoor football pitch / tennis court!
Cafe Scientific are holding their next monthly talk on Tuesday 17th April
Southampton : Sea level rise and coastal flooding; past, present and future. Prof Ivan Haigh, NOChttp://www.diverse.ip3.co.uk/scicaf.htm
A Repair Cafe is being held at the St Denys Community Centre on Saturday 19th May from 10:30-13:00. We will have 4 electrical repairers, a computer expert and at least one person doing sewing repairs. We will be serving tea, coffee and cakes. We would welcome any volunteers willing to help out. The Repair Cafe also has a Facebook page
Plant Sale - Saturday 2nd June 1.30 - 3.30pm
Tea, coffee and cakes will be served. Donations of plants would be welcome.
Volunteers Urgently Required
Please click here for details and job descriptions.
- Rooms of various sizes, suitable for many different activities, including a large hall and smaller rooms
- Floodlit Multi Use Games Area with changing / shower facilities
- Rooms perfect for band practice
- Children's parties welcome
- Kitchen available
- Regular sporting activities
- Off-road parking
- 150 metres from St. Denys Train Station (direct links to Southampton Central, Eastleigh, Romsey, Salisbury, Portsmouth and more!)
- Competitive Hire Charges - Further Details